All contractors, their employees and any sub-contractors or suppliers who may be engaged to perform works or deliver services within any worksite controlled by, or on behalf of the council are required to successfully complete the Online Contractor Induction process.
Please arrange for ALL relevant staff / workers to complete the contractor induction process: - Prior to the next visit (or) - Contact your Council contact person to arrange a suitable time frame
What You Can Do
This online system allows all contractors, their employees and any sub-contractors or suppliers to manage their workforce's inductions and certificate and upload their compliance documentation.
• Module based induction training
• Immediate confirmation to trainees of results
• Issuance of completion certificate at the end of each induction
• Email advice to trainee, contractor and administrator of worker result.
• Compliance and certification management
• Diary of specified events and due dates (expiring inductions, competencies and compliances)
• Email alerts of expiring training courses and competencies.
Access areas for contractors to provide compliance details and upload required documents as well as register and administer their workers.
For assistance completing your login or registration or at any stage whilst using the Intedat Online System, click here
If you require technical support: Please call 0407 055 319, 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST, Monday - Friday.